SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESS MARKETING CONSULTANT
Is this service for you?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this is for you!
- Are you a business owner?
- Do you have more than 10 employees?
- You have a high growth business and require marketing assistance?
- Or you are frustrated with slow growth, your sales have plateaued and require marketing direction?
- You still do not need a full time Senior Marketing Manager, but need one to review your marketing strategy, marketing processes, implement lean business thinking into your marketing to exploit all opportunities and reduce marketing waste?
- You need a sales and marketing strategy to identify the obstacles holding you back from reaching your full potential?
- You need a marketer to help you with a branding and advertising campaign project?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is for you.
How will this marketing service help your business?
Ideal for medium sized or high growth businesses (10+ employees). A business owner who is frustrated with slow growth, in a place where the business has plateaued and who needs an experienced marketer but don’t need someone full time. The medium business outsourced marketing manager package will give you access to an experienced senior marketer to provide marketing direction, advice and expertise.
- Identify the obstacles holding you back from your business reaching its full potential
- Co-create a marketing strategy and action plan with clearly defined steps and action plans to move your business forward
- Prioritise and task-out the activities to focus on to get the maximum result with the least amount of effort
- Ask the questions that make a big difference when implementing new ways to reach new customers
- Have access to information to simplify social media, email marketing, ad creation, testimonial requests, promotional planning, and other key marketing activities
- Receive ongoing resources and ideas long after our work together is over
- Customised Strategic Marketing Plan
- Minimum of 20 hours of marketing management per month
- 12 1-hr strategy/coaching sessions (3 months of weekly meetings)
- Four bonus hours included in the 20 hr each month for additional marketing work
- 4-hr allocated to copy writing and editing services for up to 4 pieces of content per month
- A 3-month strategic review
- Unlimited email access
Minimum contract term of 6 months.