INSIGHTFUL. IN-DEPTH. OPPORTUNITY-FOCUSED.
Consumers’ needs change, markets shift, and your competitors are adapting, It’s time for you to change with in-depth market research.
Whether you’re a multinational corporation, a single storefront or an entrepreneur, data is not enough. When building actionable strategies, one needs insights extracted from data.
We compile the data for you, but we also analyse the findings and make recommendations that will allow you to understand your customers and your market better.
We conduct in-depth market research to discover your main factors, attitudes, influences and your competitive environment, so you have a comprehensive understanding of your market environment, competitors, buying behaviour and your customers wants and needs.
We partner with leading research data firms, offering a deep-dive into specific problems which need to be researched, such as specific age grouping, LSM, lifestyle cycles and competitor advertising spend.
Market Research reports
- Feasibility Study
- Competitive Analysis Reporting
- Market Environment Reporting
- Industry Trend Analysis Reporting
- Case study reporting
- In-trade survey
- Observational shopper behaviour
- Trend and innovation analysis
A feasibility study is defined as a controlled process of identifying problems and opportunities.
Determining objectives, describing situations, defining successful outcomes and assessing the full range of costs and benefits associated with several alternatives for solving a problem.
What does a Feasibility study do?
A feasibility study is used to support the decision-making process, based on a cost benefit analysis of the actual project viability.
It is an analytical tool which includes recommendations and limitations, which is utilised to assist the decision-makers when determining the if the project concept is viable by means of determining the technical viability, market viability and commercial viability of entering a market.
Why is a feasibility study so important?
It is estimated that only one in forty business ideas are actually commercially viable. A feasibility study report is an effective way to safeguard against wastage of further investment.
If a project is deemed to be feasible from the results, the next logical step is to proceed with a full Strategic Business Plan.
quick facts of a Feasibility Study
- Used commonly for a manufacturer entering a new country
- Determines Technical, Market and Commercial project viability
- Length of document approx 220 pages
- Time taken to complete approx 3-4 Months
- Involves 3 phases:
- Desk research to determine initial project viability
- Feasibility study report phase (after favorable initial phase)
- Project Budgeting phase (after favorable initial phase)
A competitive analysis is a critical element of the marketing plan, with evaluation you can understand what makes your product or service unique.
What does a competitive analysis do?
You can create strategic competitor groups and how they directly compete with you. For each group or competitor you can list their products or services, how it differentiates with yours, growth patterns, marketing objectives and sales size.
With the aid of AMPS and AdDynamix data, you can gain valued insight into your customer persona's, demographics, lifestyle cycles and competitor advertising spend, versus your own strategic thrust.
quick facts of a competitive analysis
These are a few questions a competitive analysis should answer, but not limited to:
- Who are your competitors?
- What products or services do they sell?
- What is each competitor's market share?
- What are their past strategies?
- What are their current strategies?
- What type of media are used to market their products or services?
- How many hours per week do they purchase to advertise through the media used in this market?
- What are each competitor's strengths and weaknesses?
- What potential threats do your competitors pose?
- What potential opportunities do they make available for you?
- Where are the 'gaps' you need to fill?
create differentiation with market intelligence
Competitive intelligence is the process of defining, gathering, analysing, and distributing intelligence about your products, competitors, customers or any part of your business environment for the purpose of supporting your Executives needing to make strategic decisions.
You know who your competitors are. However, you need a deeper understanding for better decision making. That's where we partner with you to research the questions which go unanswered. Let's work together to locate your "strategic sweet spot" which separates you from your competitors.