SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING CONSULTANT
Is this service for you?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this is for you!
- Are you an entrepreneur and small business owner?
- Do you have about 5 employees?
- You have a logo, tagline, letterhead, business card, social media and website setup?
- You need a sales and marketing strategy to identify the obstacles holding you back from reaching your full potential?
- You need a marketer to help you with a marketing project or advertising campaign?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is for you.
How will this marketing service help your business?
It’s common for small businesses to have less than five employees. However, this is not a solid figure. With a small business marketing service, you’ll receive access to a senior level marketer who will work with you to plan, develop, execute and monitor a marketing strategy tailored for your particular business.
In developing our small business marketing services, we’ve found that the best approach is to allocate a set number of working hours per week or month. We understand that when running a small business you want to keep the costs down and won’t often require the dedicated efforts of a marketing team.
- Identify the obstacles holding you back from your business reaching its full potential
- Co-create a marketing strategy and action plan with clearly defined steps that you can take to move your business forward
- Prioritise and task-out the activities to focus on to get the maximum result with the least amount of effort
- Have access to information to simplify social media, email marketing, ad creation, promotional planning, and other key marketing activities, that you can use long after the one-on-one package has ended
- Receive ongoing resources and ideas long after our work together is over
- Customised Strategic Marketing Plan
- Three 1-hr strategy/coaching sessions (2 months)
- 5 hours for excess marketing work required
- 2-hr allocated to copy writing and editing services for up to 2 pieces of content
- Access to marketing material
- A 3-month strategic review
- Unlimited email access
Minimum contract term of 3 months.